Friday, December 30, 2005

I am reaching out to you guys today with a pledge request for my 2 children, Walter Jackson, and Jamel Jackson, on the behalf of the Varsity and Junior Varsity Basketball team here in Weston ranch called the Cougars.

They are holding a Free throw-a- thon Wednesday January 4th. Each boy will shoot 100 free throws and you may donate money towards each free throw made.
Example $.10 towards each shot made; 70 shots made=7.00
You may also pledge a flat rate of $$ for each boy. EX 5.00

The money raised from this free throw-a-thon will be used to buy spirit wear for the boys and tourney and transportation fees.

The top money winner for the freshman, sophomore, and varsity team will win a prize!
**Each player needs to earn $75 to pay for their entire spirit pack.
For current information on my Varsity player-I have created a blog which can be found here:

http:// walterjackson.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if you are able, remeber I have 2 players. I will have the total shots made on January 5th the funds would need to paid by January 9th.

Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home